This lesson came at just the right time. I'm collaborating with a 6th grade teacher and her Book Club groups. I have created a wiki to enhance the students experiences while reading their novels.
I will introduce the "Wiki" to the students by using a PowerPoint that I found on one of the blogs during our class time and the teacher will follow up by posting questions and discussion topics. Not sure if our technology can handle it, but we will try.
I can see this wiki being valuable as a book sharing tool as well.
In exploring the suggested sites, I have found many activities that would be great to incorporate into my lessons. Such as using the trading cards to enhance my third graders animal reports.
Using Flickr to jazz up my electronic newsletter to the staff.
I am experiencing difficulties in adding to the PA curriculum site. I will try again later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment